Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

My first love was a dog, of course! Graphic 45 Raining Cats & Dogs

One of our members at Swirlydoos, Paula,  is hosting a great fun challenge this month at Swirlydoos Kit Club to scrap your first love.  Mine had to be a dog and here I am circa 1953 with Mary Jane. She was wire haired fox terrier I think.  I really don't remember her very well but I am sure that was the beginning of my obsession with doggie furbabies.

For this layout, I layered a lot of different patterns from the Raining Cats & Dogs collection.


 I used Lindy's Jack in the Pulpit Teal to dye some blue flowers to match the flowers in the patterned papers and this color matches perfectly.

 The large red/orange flowers are old Prima Gallery Roses; they go so well with Graphic 45.  I'm so glad that I've been able to find them here and there to reorder.

The cream daisies are from I Am Roses.


Supplies

Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs Collection:
Floral - Cats Meow 4500957
Red plaid - Raing Cats and Dogs 4500956
Black dotted swiss & center stripe - Playful Pals 4500964
Black check - Pitter-patter 4500966
Red floral patterned and fussy cut images- Precious Pets 4500961
Decorative and Journaling Chipboard - 4500972 & 4500973
Stickers - 4500974
Alphabet Stickers - 4500975

Other:
Core'dinations G45 Signature Series - red cardstock
Bazzill black cardstock
Martha Stewart Cherish, Wildflowers, and Flourish Lace punches
Prima Gallery Roses
I Am Roses cream flowers
Wild Orchid Crafts blue flowers
Lindy's Jack in the Pulpit Teal

Thanks for visiting!



2 comments:

  1. Maggi, this is just breathtaking! What an amazing lo and such a beautiful picture. Wonderful take on the challenge.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...