Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Times Nouveau - Graphic 45, 2nd release!

I think it is just wonderful that Graphic 45 is releasing some of their older collections again as collector's editions!  I was so thrilled to get my hands on Times Nouveau as I only had a few sheets from the first release and they were gone long ago!

This layout shows another treasured vintage photo of my parents that was taken shortly after the end of WW II.  The photo is in really bad condition and though I did my best to clean it up with Photoshop, it still leaves much to be desired.  However,  I think those flaws in our vintage photos sometimes adds to their charm.

The circle frame is Creative Embellishments and I painted it with Emperor's Gold Silks.


I used chipboard buttons and a clock that came in the collector's edition release.



I have a big order of G45 coming in the mail today and I can hardly  wait!!  I have Artisan Style and Home Sweet Home coming along with 2 of their fabulous new mixed media albums.  Guess what I'm going to be doing all week?  You got it, playing in my studio!

We are freezing this week in the south, single digits a couple of nights this week and that is really really cold for these parts!  Hope you are warm and toasty where ever you are.  Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:


  1. This is absolutely gorgeous,
    Love all the details and the colors is so cute!

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...