Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Graphic 45 Artisan Style

I absolutely love the G45 Artisan Style collection!!  Love the colors, the design!  Dare I say it's my new fave??  Oh no, I can not pick a favorite G45 collection, I just love them all.  Do you have a favorite?   I could pick maybe a top 3, hmmmm, let's see, French Country, Bird Song, oh and of course, Raining Cats and Dogs.  OK, maybe I CAN pick a fave, definitely Raining Cats and Dogs by just a wee margin over the others.  LOL!!  Then of course, as I was saying, my new fave, Artisan Style.

Ok so here's another Artisan Style with a little cardboard tucked in for fun and some Creative Embellishments chipboard.  I took the picture inside an old grist mill along the Blue Ridge Parkway.   I just love those pretty bright mums sitting amongst all the old and dusty tools.


I've been working on some mixed media tags with G45 so be sure to stop by if you want to see those.  Tell me, what's your favorite G45 line?  Can you pick a fave?  Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love the Artisan Style collection. I don't know that I could pick an absolute favorite, but one of my favorite collections is By the Sea because it is my dream to retire there! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...