Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Graphic 45's Time to Celebrate card and tutorial.


Tomorrow is my Mom's 93rd birthday and of course I had to make a special card for her!  I decided to use Graphic 45's beautiful Time to Celebrate collection for her card.  She will love the little birthday girl on the front of my card!



I've put together a tutorial for you if you'd like to make this card.  I've used Snapguide for the first time.  Let me know if you like that format.  It's really kind of  neat way to put together tutorials!



Here's a link to the template I made for this card.





Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...