Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

It's Tag Tuesday!

I love making tags because the are small projects where I can just play and not be too concerned if it doesn't turn out the way I wanted it too.  I really have a hard time experimenting with really pretty paper because I don't want to ruin it, but with a tag, it's just a little bit of paper and no biggie if it ends up in the trash bin!

I made the first tag with Graphic 45's Steampunk Spells, that's such a fun collection to play with.  I started out with a mixed media background and then added in some elements from the collection and a couple of Leaky Shed Studios chipboard.  Love the steampunk bicycle!

I also experimented with a different bow than I've tied before and I'm quite pleased with it.  I used my bow-it-all to tie a 3 loop bow from tulle that was probably 8" wide.



I did a video start to finish tutorial for this tag.







                     

This next tag was made with Graphic 45's new Artisan Style collection.  I put a little pocket on the front so that I could write a personal message for someone and that makes my tag a targ, LOL!  A targ, is my word for a tag that is also a card.

I made a tulle bow for the tag also and this time I used white tulle that I misted with Lindy's Wild Honeysuckle Coral.  I love how it turned out!

I added just a little bit of molding paste on the background.  Fist I used some Viva Decor altgold Ferro paste and an Art Anthology drip stencil that came in the February Swirlydoos Kit Club mediums kit.  



I used Crafter's Warehouse mini tiles stencil and Studio 490 black embossing paste at the bottom of the tag.


I cut two frames with a Spellbinders die and edged the diecuts with copper embossing powder.

The flowers were white Petaloo textured blossoms that I tinted with Lindy's Wild Honeysuckle Coral. 




Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...