Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Marion Smith Designs Romance Novel II

I loved the Romance Novel collection so much, it's definitely up there as one of my favorite paper collections.  What could be better?  Romance Novel II of course!!  I love the bold splashes of color along with the vintage styled papers.

This is such happy paper to me!!  I love the pinks and teal greens against the aged parchments and black, its sooooo pretty and perfect for scrapping this vintage photo of my Mom.


+
The words are also from Creative Embellishments and they are embossed with black embossing powder over gold embossing powder.


 I used a Creative Embellishment Viney Flourish frame that I've heat embossed with Stampendous shabby green embossing enamel.



Thanks for visiting!  I do appreciate it so much.

1 comment:

  1. This layout is stunning, very eye catching and the blooms are divine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...