Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Mixed Media tag with Creative Embellishments

Hi friends!   I had some fun playing with this tag that I made for Creative Embellishments.  If you love chipboard, you should check out the Creative Embellishments store!  The store is full of great chipboard and wood veneer pieces in all the latest designs.  I particularly love all the steampunk designs.  AND I love that this is a US company selling quality chipboard at really great prices!  

I like to use tags like alot of people use art journals.  They are my experiments.  I used mists, masks, dribbling ink, stamps, paint, who know what else on this tag, LOL!  Sometimes you just need to play with your supplies and see what you can do with them!

create tag for 6-2
create tag for 6-2 close
I heat embossed the Create chippy with Stampendous aged black embossing powder.
This is our Inspire Word Set.

create tag for 6-2 close2

I love the steampunk light bulb that I  heat embossed with Stampendous aged gold embossing powder. Then I added some gold Stickles as I was in a sparkly mood!  I also added some gold embossing powder to my metal flower and leavesand yep, stickled those too.  This is quite the shiny and sparkly tag!
Here's a link to the Steampunk light bulbs.
Before I go, I want to remind you about our monthly challenge.  Each month we have a picture inspiration and all you have to do to be entered to win a  gift certificate to the Creative Embellishments store is create a project inspired by our photo and use at least one piece of our chipboard.   A winner will be randomly selected at the end of the month.  How sweet is that?  I hope you'll join in the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!


maggie
Maggi

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...