Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

Creative Embellishments teams with Stuck?! Sketches

Creative Embellishments is sponsoring Stuck?! Sketches this month with a great prize package!  AND, our design team is guest designing for them with this awesome sketch from their July 15th challenge.  Be sure to head over to their blog and check out all the great examples.
sketch for STuck sketchs due June 14th

Here’s my take on Stuck?! Sketches.  I used Blue Fern Studio's Love Story collection, added masking on the background and lots of mists to add color here and there.  I used a couple of different foliage chippies and some wood veneer leaves to add to the beauty of my Petaloo flowers.
I colored the chipboard pieces by first painting with white gesso.  Then I sprayed them with Goosebumps, painted with Silks olive green and then a final misting with Lindy’s Ponderosa Pines Olive.  The wood veneer leaves I painted with Silks olive green and then just a touch of Lindy’s Autumn Maple Crimson on the ends.
 BFS Love Story Sweet Keepsakes sketch
I’ve used the Leafy Corner Flourish Set chipboard underneath the flowers in the corners.
BFS Love Story Sweet Keepsakes close 2 sketch
BFS Love Story Sweet Keepsakes close sketch
I also used Frond Set 1 chipboard and wood veneer Fall Leaves set of 16.
BFS Love Story Sweet Keepsakes close 1 sketch
Be sure to stop by the Creative Embellishments store to get the pieces I’ve used on my layout.  There are so many great pieces to choose from so be sure to look around.


And remember that we have a inspiration photo challenge every month and there’s always a prize awarded to one lucky person!!  wooo hoo!  The challenge is posted on the first of each month so be sure to check it out.  It’s a great way to win some of our great products!
Thanks for visiting with us today, hope you day is extra special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...