Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

August challenge at Creative Embellishments

Every month we have a fun inspiration challenge at Creative Embellishments with a great prize of a $50 gift certificate to the Creative Embellishments store.  How awesome is that?!

Here is this month’s inspiration photo.  I decided to create a tag and easel card set featuring fairies and mushrooms, just like the photo!  Graphic 45’s Once Upon a Springtime Deluxe Collector’s Edition was perfect for my fairy scene that I created using fairies from our  Fairies set.  Head over to the Creative Embellishments blog to see every thing you need to know to enter our monthly challenge.



Here's my card and tag set.

Take a look at my Snapguide tutorial if you'd like to make this or a similar easel card.


 The title Believe is from our Inspire Word Set and I’ve used Stampendous Aged Ivory embossing enamel to finish it.


    I used microbeads for the fairy's hair and  glitter and stickles on her body.  I painted the mushrooms from our Mushroom Set 1 with  ivory paint and just a touch of brown.




I created the tag using similar techniques on the fairy and mushrooms. I fussy cut alot of flwoers from the design paper and then added in a couple of Petaloo Botanica flowers.




Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it!


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...