Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

Loving this boot with Graphic 45 Rare Oddities!

  I created this for Paper Crafter's Library and it's one of my favorite projects ever, it's just so stinking cute!  I love things that have a purpose and this boot sure fits the bill.  I filled it with chocolates and gave it to my Mom and Dad  This boot easily holds a couple bags of chocolate and yum,  wouldn’t that be fun to fill and keep on your desk and maybe share with your co-workers or hoard for yourself?    It's also a great centerpiece for this time of year.

To make the boot, I started with a Silhouette Witch’s Boot, cut file enlarged to 200%.  Then I added paper in the center such that the boot cut-outs attached to each side come together forming a boot toe.  This allowed me to add the fun lacing that really makes it look like a boot.  Now just fill it up with chocolate and you’ve got an art piece that everyone will want!

I used Graphic 45's Rare Oddities and a little of An Eerie Tale collections for the boot.





The bats are Creative Embellishments embossed with Stampedous aged black embossing enamel.






Supplies List - Graphic 45
Rare Oddities Collection Random Relics (12 x 12) 4501146
Rare Oddities Decorative Chipboard 4501154
Rare Oddities Journaling Chipboard 4501155
Rare Oddities Stickers 4501156
An Eerie Tale Collection Gone Batty (12 x 12) 4500937
Time to Flourish Collection October Flourish (12 x 12) 4501048

Other Supplies:
Silhouette Witch's Boot cut file @ 200%
Bazzill black cardstock
EK Success Pointed Flower border punch
Fiskars Threading Water border punch
ColorBox Graphic 45 Decades Antique Moss ink
Ranger Distress Dusty Concord ink
Offray Dashes, Dots & Checks ribbon
Hobby Lobby Black Large Daisy Trim
Hobby Lobby Black Bead Trim
Recollections Faux Pearl Stickers - black
Black feathers
Petaloo Botanica mini flowers - lavender/purple, black, grey,
I Am Roses small purple gardenias
I Am Roses small black roses
I Am Roses daisies
Prima Island Pastel flowers
Creative Embellishments Gone Batty chipboard bats

Stampendous Aged Black Embossing Enamel

Thanks for stopping by today, I sure appreciate it!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Is the Silhouette a die? Where can I purchase it please???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, no it's not a die, I used a Silhouette Cameo machine to cut the boot, it's kind of like a Cricut machine.

      Delete
  2. Love your make - you know what they say - if the boot fits ........
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...