Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

A Graphic 45 Christmas Carol card tutorial.

I think step cards are so pretty and really, they're not that hard to make once you get the hang of it!  I've made a cutting and folding template for this card that makes the process so much easier.  You can download the template here and below is a Snapguide tutorial for how I made the card.

I've used Graphic 45's new Christmas Carol collection to make this card using only the Ephemera Cards and 6 x 6 Patterns and Solids pad.








Side views where you can see the folds that make the step.


Those pretty letters are Creative Embellishments chipboard, love that the font is so similar to the font on the G45 papers.

Roses from I am Roses and Stickles to make the holly berries.


Supplies:

Graphic 45 Christmas Carol Collection -
Ephemera Cards 4501200
6 x 6 Patterns and Solids
Graceful Garland (fussy cut flowers)

Other:
Ivory Cardstock
Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Powder
Ribbon
Die-namites Holly Branch
Alterations Pediments die
Red Stickles
I Am Roses - roses
Wild Orchid Crafts - berries
ColorBox Graphic 45 Decades Triumphant Red ink
Uline foam tape



1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW!! Maggi, this is truly magical! Quite astonishing and absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...