Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

CSI and Creative Embellishments join together!

Creative Embellishments is a proud sponsor of CSI and this month our design team is filling in as guest detectives.


Here's the beautiful color palette for case # 182.




For my evidence I've chosen to present leaves and vines, a diecut poodle (the animal), and scalloped border seen as a layer under my photo and the gorgeous scalloped chipboard at the top of the page,  and a pretty mint green bow.

My testimony is about the final act of kindness we must do for our beloved furbabies when it is their time to cross the Rainbow Bridge.  I'd just like to say a few words about that, it is the hardest thing I have ever done but I am so glad that I have been with my babies when they left this world.  If you are afraid, please believe me when I tell you that it is such a peaceful crossing and not frightening at all.  The first time I was faced with it, I couldn't do it and my dear husband kindly stayed with my girl as she passed.  The next time I put on my big girl britches and accompanied him when we said good bye to sweet Brandy, our shepherd lab mix.  I really can not express to you how glad I am that I was with her, just knowing that both our loving hands were the last things she felt when she passed.  Since then I alone, had to watch Chili pass and then my husband and I said goodbye to our dear Chena.

I know this is a personal decision and I do respect your right  to do it however you can.  But I urge you, stay with you beloved animals until the very end.  They deserve that final act of love and compassion from their humans.







I've used Creative Embellishements fabulous chipboard on this layout!  Stop by the store and check out all our fabulous designs, new products and special sales!









1 comment:

  1. Maggi,
    Your page is gorgeous, as always. It is a very, very hard thing to do - but you're right - our fur babies deserve all of our love - and, hopefully, we will see them all again one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...