Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I'm back...at Flying Unicorn!

I am so excited to be rejoining the design team at the Flying Unicorn after a 2 year hiatus!  I have missed all my many friends and fellow design team members there.




Congrats to everyone, I am so looking forward to working with all of you!



FLYING UNICORN CREATIVE TEAM 2016
Denise Jensen – USA
Heather Thompson-USA
Jennifer Snyder-USA
Karine Gagnon -Canada
Lydia Vanderplas-Guijt-USA
Lynne Woolgar – USA
Maggi Harding – USA
Marta Turska –Poland
Melinda Thompson - Australia
Michelle Frisby – Australia
Natalya Trofimova -Russia
Shona Keehn – Canada
Song Conghui Li-USA
Tammy Henderson - USA
Tetiana Komarova-Russia
YasminTölche -Norway 

Our Sponsored Designers:
Aida Domisiewicz-Poland
Olga Heldwein –Germany


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...