Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Simple fall greetings card with Graphic 45 Time to Flourish collection

The Time to Flourish collection is not only great for making calendars, it works really well for making cards. This is a simple fall card that I put together in just a few minutes using a cut apart from the November page and some scraps that I layered together. I diecut a small Spellbinders frame and used it under the floral cluster and chipboard piece.
Look to the cut aparts and Ephemera cards in the Graphci 45 collections when you need a quick card.  They are great because you can mount the card on a cardstock card base, add a few quick layers and/embellishments and you're done in no time!




Here's a tutorial you can use to make this card:







Supplies:
Graphic 45 Time to Flourish 12 x 12 collection:
November Cut Apart 4501049
November Flourish 4501050
6 x 6 Patterns & Solids 4501053
Decorative Chipboard 4501059

Other:
Core'dinations Graphic 45 Signature Series - Antique Moss
Petaloo Textured Mixed Blossoms - Amber
Petaloo Burlap Butterflies - Yellow
I Am Roses - tiny yellow roses
Hobby Lobby burlap trim
Spellbinders Gold Label Four Die


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...