Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2015

A Christmas Carol house!

Remember my poodle dog house treat box?  I've always wished that I had done a  video tutorial for this, and so, I decided to do it over again, but this time, as a Christmas house.  They are built exactly the same, just embellished differently.

I've used Graphic 45 Christmas Carol papers to make this and you can see a complete supply list at the bottom of this picture heavy post!  There are a lot of details that I wanted to share.







Another view of the front.


Fussy cut carolers.



Left side embellished with chipboard from the collection.   


View of the back, embellished with chipboard from the collection and a fussy cut piece.








Graphic 45's Staples Antique Metal Door Pulls make great flower boxes!




Box opened, the inside would look great lined with paper too.


Here is a list of supplies that I used.  Use what you have on hand, if you don't have something I've used, try something else, that way you really make it your own.  Of course you are free to copy mine but I'd appreciate it if you'd link back to my blog.

Graphic 45 A Christmas Carol Collection 12 x 12:
Scrooge and Marley - outside of the house
Graceful Garland - inside and back of house
Figgy Pudding or Ephermera Cards - fussy cut carolers and Merry Christmas oval
Christmas Carol Journaling Chipboard
Decorative Chipboard
8 x 8 Collection:
Yuletide Greetings - shingles on the roof
Staples:
Antique Metal Door Pull

Other:
Red Cardstock for gable ends
Green Cardstock for diecut holly
lightweight cardboard
Prima Chantilly Metal Knobs
Prima A Victorian Christmas Joyeux Noel flowers
Petaloo Darjeeling Poinsettias
I am Roses - red in 3 sizes
Die-namites Holly Branch die
McGill Designer Pine punch
Aleene's Glitter Snow
White paint


I'd love to see your house if you make one, please post it on Facebook and be sure to tag me, Maggi Harding!




















































1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...