Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Christmas Project with Graphic 45

The countdown is on,  it will be Christmas Day in less than two weeks.  Yikes!!!

This was a fun project that I did yesterday morning and it only took me a couple hours!  Ok, I will confess, I used a Silouette cut file to cut everything out, then I just had fun embellishing it!  The file I used is called 3D Elf Foot Stocking Bag and I increased the size of it by 165%.    I filled it with chocolate and took it to one of my aunts.   I am sure she will enjoy it!  This would make a great gift for a neighbor or teacher if you need just a little something to say I am thinking about you or I appreciate you.



I made the poinsettias using a Sizzix poisettia die and used gold Stickles for the centers. I diecut some holly leaves and pine boughs to use under the poinsettias and made a pinecone, all with dies. I love the giant jingle bells, they are from Darice.



I fussy cut the nutcracker from Nutcracker Sweet to embellish the back.



The two sides are essentially the same except that I only had 3 bells, so on this side I added a couple of chipboard pieces to the bell cluster.



Thanks for stopping by my blog, I do appreciate it so much!  Happy Holidays to you, hope they are filled with love, family and laughter!

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...