Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Woot! Woot!

I am so excited that I get to stay on the Creative Embellishments Design Team for another term!! Thank you Nicolle!  Vist the Creative Embellishments blog to see the rest of my teamies.

Creative Embellishments carries a great line of chipboard, wood veneers, stamps and flair.  Lots of great sales going on all the time AND we have a monthly challenge where you could win a $50 GC to the store.  Stop by the store frequently or our blog to see what's going on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...