Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Thai one on with Creative Embellishments!

I whipped up this fun little project one day 'cause  I needed somewhere to put my treasured Thai recipes.  Yum,  I seriously  love Thai food,  it is my favorite.   I think these Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces add a great oriental flair to my project that I created with Graphic 45's Birdsong collection.  Be sure to stop by the store and check it all out!

IMG_5195

I used a butterfly from our Butterfly Set in the center that I heat embossed with Stampendous Aged Gold embossing powder.
IMG_5197

Love these Pumpkin Vine Flourishes!  I simply misted them with Prima Color Bloom mist in Empress Gold.
IMG_5201


Have you joined in our January challenge at Creative Embellishments?   You could win a $50 gift certificate to the store so don't pass that opportunity by!  Our challenges are fun and easy and you don't have to use CE products to enter BUT you do get an extra entry for using one of our products on your entry..  Check it out here.
maggi

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...