Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Love is blooming on my mailbox!

Hi, I want to share some of my favorite things with you for this Valentine's Day!  Here's a sweet little mailbox all ready to receive those all important love letters.  I think this is a perfect piece to decorate your home or office for a fun Valentine's look!

The mailbox is covered with Graphic 45 Mon Amour papers; they are perfect for Valentines. Next I pulled out some of my favorite red and pink  Petaloo blooms and yep, they're a match made for each other!  Just look at all the gorgeous pink, red, and white blooms.  They are all Petaloo blooms and go so perfectly with G45 papers.

 I started out with a metal mailbox that I got from the Flying Unicorn store, there are alot of great OTP items there so be sure to check it out.

The Botanica blooms are some of the prettiest blooms out there and I've used  the pink  large bloom and an ephemera  vine.  That red bloom is one of my all time favorites, its a Textured Element. ( I have a complete supply list at the end of this post.)

I tucked in a flourish heart chipboard piece from Creative Embellishments that I painted with white gesso, added a touch of pink Silks and then did the leaves with Lindy's Gator Gumbo Olive.



My favorite color is red, ha, I think that is becoming sort of obvious!  On the front I've used a mix of red Textured Elements and hydrangeas.  The cute little heart  is a Creative Embellishments wood veneer piece.



I used Petaloo's crocheted lace in cream to frame the mailbox door.  I love how it curled around the curve so nicely.  Then I added some ribbon, just for more color.


On this side I used more of the Textured Elements blooms along with some Spring Berry Clusters.  I added in some smaller blooms, a few fussy cut flowers, and some wooden conversation hearts from Creative Embellishments.


I love how Petaloo blooms add the perfect finishing touch to my Graphic 45 projects!  The colors always compliment my projects so well.


Petaloo Products Used:
Mulberry Paper Flowers White Assorted Mini Flora x 9 1556-300

Graphic 45 Mon Amour collection:
12 x 12 -
  Mon Amour
  One and Only
8 x 8 pad -
  My Beloved
  True Love 
6 x 6 Patterns and Solids pad
Ephemera cards

 Creative Embellishments 

Thanks for visiting!  

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...