Pages

Friday, May 6, 2016

A multi-pic layout with Graphic 45 Worlds Fair

Multi-pic layouts can be challenging as it's harder to be "artistic" when you have a lot of photos on your page, but certainly not impossible, and really, sometimes it's all about the memories right?  With lots of layers,  some fussy cut elements, and a few flowers, you can still make a great layout, tell a story and preserve your memories all at the same time!

In 2010 my husband and I were lucky enough to be campground hosts at Denali National Park in Alaska.  What a great way to spend the summer and what a grand adventure it was for us!  I thought the beautiful vintage colors of World's Fair went so nicely with our photos that we took at Polychrome Pass.  It is so named because of the rainbow of vivid colors you can see from the Pass, not to mention the occasional bear that strolls through the parking lot.  Yep, there I was following this big grizzly bear around trying to get a National Geographic kinda photo.  What was I thinking?? ☺ And I didn't get any National Geographic photos either 'cause my hands were shaking too bad!


Tip:  Embellish your photo heavy pages with fussy cut elements and use lots of layers underneath your photos to give your layout a lot of WOW factor and pop.





Supplies: Graphic 45 World's Fair 12 x 12 collection:
Envision Expo 4501172
Mind Over Matter 4501168
Balloon Bouquet 4501174
Wonder Works 4501169
Ticket to Ride 4501174
Flower Power 4501171
Tags & Pockets 4501178
Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar Kaleidoscope 12 x 12

Other:
Petaloo Botanica flowers pistachio
I am Roses cherry blossoms tangerine
Orange ribbon
Distress Ink - rusty hinge
ColorBox Graphic 45 Decades ink - Bon Voyage Blue

Thanks for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...