Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Creative Embellishments now has stencils!

Did you know that Creative Embellishments now carries stencils?  Nope Tisha didn't walk across my layout .  That's the new Muddy Paws mask stenciled onto  Petaloo burlap.  I love how it looks on the burlap and goes so well with my title of Paw Prints that are Creative Embellishments words heat embossed with Stampendous Aged Rose embossing enamel.

I used papers from two different Lemoncraft collections, House of roses and Never Ending Summer from the Flying Unicorn Store.  Their papers are so pretty and such a nice weight.  Keep an eye on the Flying Unicorn Store for their new collections.



  I stained a pretty flourish and used it underneath my Petaloo cluster.  I tucked in a couple of Conversation Hearts, aren't they so cute?


Supplies:

Creative Embellishments




Other Supplies from the Flying Unicorn Store:
Lemoncraft Never Ending Summer-Srawberry Mousse
Lemoncraft House of Roses - Music of the Soul
Petaloo Dogwood x 24 pink 1211-211
Petalo Blooms x 4 - Soft Pink 1102-101
Petaloo Burlap Trims Pink 1483-130

Creative Embellishments runs a great challenge every month and a random winner is chosen each month to win a $50 gift certificate.  That's sweet!  Check it out here.

Thanks for stopping by!









1 comment:

  1. oh how fun that muddy paw prints stencil is! This is a GORGEOUS layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...