Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Mothere's Day card with Graphic 45 Time to Flourish


It's time to make Mother's Day cards so today I have an card idea for you.  I've combined March and April papers from the Time to Flourish collection along with a little pink paper from Gilded Lily.  Some fussy cutting, a couple of layers, and voilĂ , you have a pretty card for Mom.


Are you wondering how I got the sentiment on the cut apart so nice and straight?   I printed it on a transparency and then glued it to the cut apart.  Works fabulously!  Be sure to use just a few dabs of clear drying glue to attach it and don't put glue on any of the printed words because the glue will cause the print to smear.





Supplies: Graphic 45 Time to Flourish Collection 12 x 12:
  • May Cut Apart 4501037
  • March Flourish 4501034
Graphic 45 Gilded Lily Golden Age 12 x 12 4501129

Other:
French Vanilla Cardstock

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. oh my this card surpasses all cards you've made thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now this one is beyond awesome ... flippin' amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...