Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Precious Tisha and Creative Embellishments

Hi friends, today I have a layout for Creative Embellishments to share of my sweet and precious Tisha.  I think this is my favorite photo of her ever.  She just looks so sweet and she is, BUT she can be a little devil, LOL!

The papers I used are Prima's Tales of You & Me from the April Flying Unicorn Kit.  The April kit is no longer available but you might want to check out the current kit, here.

 I chose some fun Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces to embellish my layout.  I cut a piece from the Heart Lace Border to add there in the center.

Then I used a Door Knocker at the top. It looks like a little basket of flowers, I love that!

The title is from the Girl Word Set.





Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to enter Creative Embellishments monthly challenge.  You just might win a fabulous gift card to the store!!







1 comment:

  1. Tisha is adorable! And your layout is just gorgeous! I really love how you lined the edge in lace. The whole layout looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...