Pages

Friday, July 15, 2016

Seaside fun with Creative Embellishments


Creative Embellishments has the perfect chippies to embellish my layout about my recent cruise.  I love that wave border there at the bottom, uh on, I think I feel the ship rolling.  Yep, the seas were rolling a little one day and there were a few seasick people.

I love quick and easy so to  color the chippies I just used some Lindy's Tibetan Poppy Teal.  It's a gorgeous color and really goes great with these Graphic 45 Voyage Beneath the Sea papers.


I placed the focal point on the photo of me by using a circle frame.  I used embossing enamel to color that.







Creative Embellishments



Other
Graphic 45 Voyage Beneath the Sea collection
Petaloo Textured Elements Blossoms x 4 Teal
Lindy's Starburst Mist Tibetan Poppy Teal

Thanks for joining me today.  Be sure to enter our monthly challenges at Creative Embellishments, you could win a gift certificate to the store!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...