Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

Flying Unicorn more August kit work

Here's a simple layout for you  using papers from the August Flying Unicorn KOM, just a couple of layered papers, a pretty Creative Embellishments circle frame and some gorgeous Petaloo flowers for pop.


Petaloo's Botanica blooms are some of my favorites, love these coral ones.

I love to use words for titles  This one is from Creative Embellishment's Girl Word Set heat embossed.

I die cut Prima doilies and layered at opposing corners.

Supplies from the Flying Unicorn August KOM:
Studio 75 Alice's Dream - 02, 04, 06
Studio 75 6 x 6 pad Alice's Dream

 Other Supplies:
Prima La Fleur Doily Die
Prima Leaves Die
Petaloo Botanica Coral 1102-105
Petaloo Mixed Textured Minis Apricot 1263-208
Creative Embellishments Circle Vine Frame
Creative Embellishments Beautiful word from the Girl Word Set
Ranger Embossing Antiquities California Stucco



I love making tags!  I used Studio 75 Alice's Dream to make the tag.


I always use lots of cardboard and foam tape to pop up layers on my cards.  I've used a Sizzix frame for one of my layers.  the pretty corner piece is a diecut from a Cherry Lynn die, Victorian Romance Flourish Die.

Here's a cute way to top off your tags - just a simple ribbon pulled through to both sides and then tied up with a bit of string.

Supplies from the Flying Unicorn August KOM:
Studio 75 Alice's Dream 6 x 6 pad
Prima Aire Collection flowers 549558
Petaloo Butterflies and Blossoms lavender 1203-207

Other Supplies:
Petaloo Birdsnest Flowers pink 1207-211
Prima  Cork Stickers Forever Green 576189 (from earlier Unicorn kit)


Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...