Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

Music note canvas w/ Enchanted Forest

Ok, it was playtime in my craft room and this is what I came up with.  I started with a blank canvas and just started adding color to it, then some stamping and masking. It was just so fun because I usually know where I'm going with a project and this one was truely "free form".  I used a few pieces from Graphic 45's Enchanted Forest Collection, some Lindy's mists and lots of Creative Embellishments chippies and stamps.


I wanted the music notes to be the focal point so I heat embossed them with black embossing powder so they would really stand out.  The background was first misted with Lindy's mists.  After that dried I added some stamping and then masked on the stars using Creative Embellishments Fairy Dust Stencil.
The hearts are colored with Lindy's mists too.


Petaloo Bontanica and Darjeeling blooms add a pop of yellow to the canvas.



Creative Embellishments Supplies




Other Supplies:
Lindy's Starburst Mists-Rhododendron Red Rose, Jack in the Pulpit Teal,
Winter Jasmine Gold, Grab a Guy Gold
Graphic 45 Enchanted Forest collection
Stampendous Detail Black embossing powder
Viva Modeling Cream-Mother of Pearl Champagne
8" x 10" canvas
Petaloo Botanica Blooms x 4-Soft Yellow
Petaloo MIni's x 11 Soft Yellow
Petaloo Mini Mix x 8 Teastained Yellow

Be sure to take a look at our August challenge, you could win a prize so check it out!  Nicolle always has great designs in the Creative Embellishments store and there's always something new.  

Thanks for stopping by today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...