Pages

Friday, September 9, 2016

A canvas for Cheery Lynn Designs with Graphic 45's new Off to the Races.

Hellow friends, I"m back with Cheery Lynn again.  These dies are so fabulous, but let me tell you why.  One pass through my Spellbinders Platinum and they are cut. I don't have to run it through multiple times to get a clean cut and the designs generally fall right out of the die.  No more poking through little holes to get the design out of the die.  I seriously love that!

Have you seen Graphic 45's new collection, Off to the Races?  It's such a colorful collection with G45's trademark vintage images.  I made a canvas using some of Cheery Lynn's stacker dies as layers behind my focal point, Lucky ephemera card.  The red mat under the card is French Flair Pierce and Cut tool.  There are 6 dies in that set, each one pierced around the edges so you could run a thread through it if you wanted.

The green mat under the ATC card is Pierced Stacker #3 and is such a pretty quatrefoil type shape.  I really love this die and it comes with 6 nested sizes.



Cherry Lynn has many pretty doily designs too, this one is Italian Flourish Doily Die.  I cut this one from ivory cardstock and I love how lacy it looks.

I made pretty red flowers to go with my canvas using the 2 sizes of flower dies in the Floral Bouquet Kit. Then I added some vines cut with Flourish #7.

Love this flourish die, it has quickly become a favorite and It's showing up in a lot of my work these days!


Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:

Other Supplies:
Graphic 45 Off to the Races collection:
Run for the Roses 
Royal Ascot
Ephemera Cards
Journaling Chipbaord
Stickers
Staples ATC Celebrate Ivory Tags
Ivory & red cardstock
Red Wink of Stella Pin

Thanks for joining me today, hop on over to the Cheery Lynn store to see more of their great dies!








1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...