Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2016

OTP with the September Flying Unicorn Kit

One of the great things about the Flying Unicorn monthly kit is the diverse range of products included. There's always an OTP - off the page project, and this month it's a fun wooden box that I turned into a girly jewelry gift box.

First I painted the box with Prima paint that also came in the kit.  After that dried, I brushed it with Prima Clear Crackle Texture Paste.  After that dried, I brushed white gesso over it and then wiped it off with a damp towel so that the white remained in the cracks but not so much on the surface of the box

Next comes the fun part and that is embellishing with lots of pretty blooms, beads and lace!


Can't wait to gift this to someone!


Supplies from the September Flying Unicorn kit:
Wooden hinged box
Prima Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint Metallique Pink Blush

From my stash:
Petaloo Mixed Blossoms x 8 Soft Pink
Vine
Beads
Lace
Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...