Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

Petaloo Halloween and Thanksgiving Pumpkins!

This is my kind of home decor because it works for both Halloween and Thanksgiving!  My life is just so busy that I need things that are pretty but simple and quick and it's a real bonus if it works for more than one holiday!

I bought some inexpensive pumpkins at Hobby Lobby and, they were on sale, to begin my project. Then I got together a lovely assortment of Petaloo flowers and some Creative Embellishments chipboard pumpkin vine pieces.  I used distress inks to color the  vines, that was quick and easy.  Now all you need to do is glue the vines and flowers around the pumpkins and add a festive bow.  Easy, peasy, pretty!


To turn this into Halloween  decor, I used Authentique's Mysterious Collection.  I cut out the fun quote from the Collection Kit and made three ATCs.  I glued the quote onto a piece of wire and stabbed it down in one of the pumpkins and strategically added the ATC's.  VoilĂ , now it's Halloween!

I gussied up my floral clusters by diecutting some leaves from Authentique's Mysterious papers.  I used Cheery Lynn Designs - Fall Leaves (B838) dies for those.




ATC's are fun and  quick to make and they're a great way to use up your scraps.  I added a couple Petaloo flowers and Creative Embellishments flair to dress this one up.
 I used some fun spider web ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon for this fun ATC along with Petaloo burlap flowers.

A little fussy cutting, flowers and ribbon, go along way to make fun ATC's!  I love that kitty peaking out of the pumpkin!

Petaloo Products used:
Textured Elements Blossoms x 4 - Apricot 1256-208, Ivory 1256-200
Canvas Sunflower Mini, Ivory RS5002-200/4
Mini Mix x 8 Teastained Cream 1462-105
Burlap Blossoms x 10, black 1201-209
Jeweled Florettes Lav/Purple/Green/Black 1350-220D

Other Products:
Creative Embellishments Pumpkin Vine Flourish
Creative Embellishments Haunted Flair Set
Cheery Lynn Designs - Fall Leaves 8 Piece Die Set - B838


Thanks for joining me today and checking out my Halloween/Thanksgiving decor!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...