Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Layout for Cheery Lynn Designs


Greetings Cheery Lynn fans!  I'm sharing a layout today that I did using Maja Design's Summertime collection.  I am a sucker for anything that resembles red, so this paper screamed at me!

Here's a fun way to use your oval dies in a different way to make a scalloped border.  I used the Royal Scandinavian Oval Doily 2 Piece Die Set  to diecut 2 ovals.  Then I cut them in half and placed them just under the floral border piece making a really pretty decorative border.  You can make a border like this with either circular or oval dies.

My layouts have to have flowers and leaves, lot s of them!  I made large roses using the 3D Rose 1 Die eand then smaller roses with Medium- Rose 7 Piece Die Set.   I always ink the edges of my flowers to give the petals some depth.

I also made some red "black eyed susans" with our  Black Eyed Susan Strip 5 Piece Die Set.  Aren't they pretty, I bet they'd look great on a Christmas project.

One of my favorite leaf dies is Flourish #14 2 Piece Die Set and I've used it here.  I added a little Lindy's Starburst mist just to give the leaves some shimmer and vary the color abit.

I added a popped up layer underneath my photo with a diecut from the  Pierced Stacker 3 - 6 Piece Die Set  and at the top I added a pretty scalloped striped layer cut with A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped 7 Piece Die Set .

Cheery Lynn Products Used:

That's it for me today.  Be sureto stop by the Cheery Lynn store and take a look at our new shaker card kits and dies.  AND, don't forget to enter our challenge, you could win a $20 gift certificate to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...