Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Let's Make Quick, but Pretty Gift Tags!


If you're like me, you have way more to do this time of year than you have time, but you still want to make your packages special with a handmade tag.  With that in mind, I designed these quick little tags (I made 18 in about an hour) that are pretty but inexpensive and easy to make.  Take a look at my Snapguide tutorial.  


I used Graphic 45's ATC To & From Kraft and Ivory tags.  They come in packages of 10 tags which gives you lots of tags to make!

On these tags, I added a Cheery Lynn holly sprig diecut.  Their dies are great and I was able to cut through two thicknesses of cardstock at the time.


This is the quickest tag of all!  ☺  I simply used a tag cut-apart from Graphic 45's St Nicholas collection, added a tiny to/from tag, a ribbon, flowers and holly.


Lots of examples here, I used Petaloo blooms on all but one.  Hmm, I think I forgot to put a flower on that one.  I am so ALL ABOUT FLOWERS!

Supplies:
Graphic 45 Staples To & From ATC  Tags, ivory and kraft
Graphic 45 St Nicholas collection - any Christmasy papers will work!
Jute twine or string
Petaloo assorted red flowers
5 mm corner rounder
1/2" circle punch



1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...