Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Beauty Layout Portrait of a Lady


The Portrait of a Lady collection is everything that defines grace and beauty.  The pinks and greens of this collection  are so beautiful, and the vintage images so dreamy, well,  I had  to do a layout featuring the elegant lady on the signature page.  You can go wild with flowers on this collection too!  Tip:  Fussy cut some of the gorgeous roses in the collection and nestle them in among 3D flowers for a dynamic floral cluster.




Graphic 45 Supplies:
Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady Collection 12 x 12:
Grace
Catherine
Blanche
Portrait of a Lady
Elizabeth

Other Supplies:
Green cardstock
Petaloo flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...