Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2017

My Sweet Furbabies

Today I'm sharing a layout I did of my sweet furbabies, Nika and Tisha.  They love each other so much and they're always together, sleeping, playing or begging!  🐩 😍


While I was at Creativation in Phoenix I stopped by the Fabscraps booth and visited with Bea and Cait.  Knowing that they are dog lovers like me, I showed them this sweet photo and  they said you and must scrap this photo with our new collection, Lavender Breeze.  And WOW, it worked so perfectly with my photo!

Even better, Petaloo's Briar Roses look fabulous with this collection.  I tucked in some Cheery Lynn Designs diecuts to finish off my clusters.


These hearts are diecuts that are included in the collection and I thought they looked really great nestled in with my Petaloo blooms.




Petaloo Supplies:
Craft Trim - purple
Mixed Texture Mini blossoms lavender

Other:
Fabscrap Lavender Breeze paper collection
Cheery Lynn Designs Flourish #7
Lindy's Gator Gumbo Olive Starburst Mist

Thanks for visiting me and the poodles on my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...