Pages

Monday, March 20, 2017

A layout with Creative Embellishments


Last fall we visited the little town of Lynchburg, TN and made a stop at the Jack Daniels Distillery.  I have to say that is one of the best tours I've ever been on!  I love this photo of Dick and I on the front porch of a little country store in Lynchburg.

I embellished my layout with lots of chippies from Creative Embellishments. Their chipboard is sturdy and the cuts are just perfect. I used the together frame from the Together Frame Set to frame my photo.  I used white distress stain to lightly color the frame and then coated it with Ranger Crackle Accents.


In the corners I used Filigree Corner Set 1also coated with Crackle Accents.


Under the flowers I cut up pieces of Flourish Set 10 and tucked them here and there.  My favorite way to color chipboard is to dab on Lindy's mists and I did that with these.

Creative Embellishments Chipboard used:

Other Products Used:
Petaloo Darjeeling Anenomes, Rosettes, Hydrangeas - teastained spice
Maja Design Summertime collection
Prima resin lampost and bench

Be sure to stop by the Creative Embellishments store, I'm sure you'll find lots of pretty things that you need!  And remember to enter our challenge because you could win a $50 gift certificate, now that's sweet!


Thansk for stopping by my blog today, I sure appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty layout. the Maja Design papers were the perfect choice for this photo. Love the layout design and the addition of the bench is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...