Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

Easel card with a twist for Cheery Lynn Designs


Easel cards make such great display pieces and I decided to add a little twist to this one by giving the easel part a different shape.  I used a Cheery Lynn Designs die, Pierced Stacker 3 6 Piece Die Set , and diecut two pieces and used them to form my easel.  I love how it looks at the bottom propped against the button revealing the interior of the card.


Then I topped the pierced stacker with a French Pastry Doily diecut that served to frame my lovely chipboard piece from Graphic 45's Portrait of a Lady collection.  I added a pretty flower made with a flower diecut from the Bohemian Collection - Indie Bouquet - 6 Die Set .


I used a chipboard button from the Portrait of a Lady collection to create a stop for the easel.  Underneath the button I used paper layers and a pretty trim diecut with the Lady Kate Edger Die .



At the top left I made a little floral cluster with flowers cut again using the Bohemian Collection - Indie Bouquet - 6 Die Set and leaves using the Flourish Leaf Strip 5 Piece Die Set.  I just got this Flourish Leaf Strip die, it's already a favorite as it adds the perfect finishing touch to my floral clusters.

Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:

Other Supplies:
Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady Collection

That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty and elegant Maggi. I adore all the pretty layered details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...