Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2017

An Artist's Palette with Creative Embellishments

I created this fun artist's palette for Creative Embellishments (CE).  The palette is CE chipboard just waiting for a transformation.  I painted the background with white gesso first.  Next I added Distress Oxide inks to give it lots of color.  Then some stenciling with white modeling paste.

After I was satisfied with the look of the background, I chose this CE Imagine Quote and heat embossed it with chunky white embossing emamel from Stampendous.

On the upper left I used a Pussy Willow chippy to layer underneath all my pretty Petaloo blooms.    I colored it with f Lindy's Starbust mists.  After the mists dried I added Distress Oxide inks.


At the bottom I've used Vintage Flourish 1, coloring it the same way I colored the pussy willow.

Creative Embellishments products used:


Other Products 

Petaloo Darjeeling Dahlias and Briar Roses
Lindy's Starburst Mists
Distress Oxide Ink
TCW Modeling Paste

Thanks for joining me today! Be sure to enter our monthly challenge, you could win a $50 gift certificate to the store! Details here.

1 comment:

  1. this is gorgeous Maggi; this has inspired me, now im off to go shopping:D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...