Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Cheery Lynn Window Shaker Card Kit

Cheery Lynn Designs has 2 new shaker card kits!  This window shaker that you see here (I think this is so fabulous) and a flower shaker that I'll share with you later on.  The shaker card kits come with 2 dies, foam, acetate and shaker pieces.  Everything you need except your design paper!

I do have a word of advice for you and that is to use a glue that is not so sticky and dries hard and quickly.  I used a sticky glue on this and some of my shakers stuck to the sides even though I allowed what I thought was an adequate drying time.
I do have a word of advice for you and that is to use a glue that is not so sticky and dries hard and quickly.  I used a sticky glue on this and some of my shakers stuck to the sides even though I allowed what I thought was an adequate drying time.

Underneath the window shaker I have layered Royal Scandinavian Boutique Stacker and 3 different sizes of the A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped  frames.

The sentiment is stamped onto the small Pierced Stacker 3  frame.


The flowers are from the Floral Bouquet Kit 8 Piece Die Set and the leaves are Flourish Leaf Strip 5 Piece Die Set.  I also used the Ivy Corner Flourish Die under the flowers.


Cherry Lynn Designs Dies Used:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...