Pages

Monday, April 3, 2017

Petaloo cross promo with Creative Embellishments


The design teams from Petaloo and Creative Embellishments (CE) have teamed up to bring you a week of Mother's Day fabulous projects using Petaloo flowers and Creative Embellishments chipboard.  It doesn't get much better than that as far as I am concerned!

I chose to honor on a "different" kinda Mom, but still a Mom.  For so many of us, myself included, our furbabies are our children and we are their Moms.  My furbabies know that I am Mom and if my husband tells my dogs that "Mom's home", they go running to the back door.  I adore this photo of Maria Cole and her sweet dog Archie.  The look that is passing between them is so special.  It really illustrates the bond between dogs and their human parents.

I love to layer chipboard vines and flourishes underneath my Petaloo blooms, that is such a great look.  I colored my chippies with some gold mist and then lightly dry brushed white paint onto the chippies and the flowers.

I used Petaloo Darjeeling blooms on my layout, they are some of my favorites.  I've used dahlias, rosetes and little minis along with a couple butterflies, all from the Darjeeling collection. 

In addition to chipboard, Creative Embellishments sells masks, wood veneers and stamps. I used a CE pawprint mask on the background of this layout, its just the touch I wanted.

Petaloo Products Used:
Darjeeling Dahlias x 10 Teastained Purple SKU: 1467-104

The pretty paper I've used is Fabscraps Lavender Breeze.

Thanks for joining me today.  Be sureto visit all the designers' blogs to see more great work from the DT's of Petaloo and Creative Embellishments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...