Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

Layout for Creative Embellishments


I'm sharing a fun layout today that I made for Creative Embellishments.  One of my favorite things to scrap is dog photos, they're just so "doggone cute"!  Meet Lola, she belongs to my niece and her family. 

I started my layout by using Creative Embellishments' Muddy Paws stencil on the background with black distress ink.  Then I layered up some great papers from Graphic 45's Raining Dogs & Cats collection, that's a favorite of mine! 

I've framed Lola with a birdhouse frame, I think it makes a great dog house!  I used Lindy's Mission Bells Brown mist to color the birdhouse.  Its a great color when you just want to lightly tint the chipboard.

  Next  to the dog "bird" house  I added a picket fence, also colored with Lindy's.  A grass border completes the scene.  

The title is heat embossed with black detail embossing powder.  And of course, to finish it off, I added pretty Petaloo blooms in red and teal!




Other Products:
Graphic 45 Raining Dogs & Cats collection
Petaloo Textured Elements teal
Darjeeling mini mix

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Be sure to stop by the store, 
Nicolle has added some great new designs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...