Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Spring roses with Petaloo!

I've pulled together some of my current favorite things  to show off Petaloo's new and ever so fabulous roses!  I started out with a ginormous Tim Holtz Etcetera tag; it's 6.5" x 12".  Lots of real estate for creating!

Then I stenciled on a background with some modeling paste.  Next I grabbed my new favorite Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks and created a background of pinks and purples.  I streaked on some Prima Vintage Gold wax to give it some highlites!


Now I just love that giant sun, Helios I, from Sandra Evertson.  I actually used the backside because I love all the wood burned detail.  But what really makes this piece shine, are all the gorgeous Petaloo roses.

.

I used a mix of Garden Roses in guava and Fairy Rose Buds in Lavender/purple.  These flowers are just so delicate and lifelike.


Graphic 45's Place in Time had the perfect spring images to embellish my spring tag.  They go so perfectly with the lovely Petaloo roses!

Petaloo 
Fairy Rose Bud - Lav/Purple 5013-205
Garden Roses - Guava 5019-250

Other Products
Sandra Evertson Relics & Artifacts Helios I
Graphic 45 Place in Time DCE
Tim Holtz Etcetera tag
Prima Vintage Gold Alchemy Wax
Ranger Distress Oxide Ink - wilted violet, worn lipstick

Thanks for joining me today.  Look for these roses at your favorite craft store or online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...