Pages

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Daddy's Girl layout for Petaloo



It's crazy that this is the only photo I can find of my Dad and me, so I scrap it often!  I was 4 years old and we had just returned from 3 years in France aboard the US aboard the USS United States.  I do wish I remembered all that!

Maja Design of Sweden so generously gave the Petaloo Design Team some of their gorgeous vintage papers and they go so beautifully with Petaloo's flowers.  I used royal blue ranunculus and sugared minis on this layout.  Then to add to the shabby vintage looked, I dry brushed white paint over the flowers and leaves.




My title is chipboard from Creative Embellishments that I misted with Lindy's and then glued on some 13 Arts blue grit.  Underneath the photo I used a Circle Doodle Frame .

Petaloo Flowers:
Ranunculus x 14 Royal Blue 5017-122
Sugared Minis x 11 Royal Blue 1131-122

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...