Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Petaloo's Spotlight on Maja Design

Maja Design was so kind to share a great selection of their beautiful vintage papers with the Petaloo design team.  Be sure to join us for the next 12 days as we showcase our projects made with Maja and Petaloo flowers.

I used papers from several Maja collections to design this fun vintage journal that can be used for photos and stories.  I love that Maja's papers coordinate from collection to collection.  Petaloo's Penny Lane flowers blend so nicely with Maja's paper so and the flowers come in a great selection of 10 different vintage colors.  I used Antique Mauve flowers on the cover and throughout the journal.

I masked on the journal cover and then inked with Lindy's mists and Distress Oxide Inks.  I was having trouble deciding on a color palette so I just went with various!  For the closure, I diecut a hinge with an Alterations die from grunge board and felt.  I glued the felt to the grunge board to give it strength and then used a magnetic closure on the front.

Here are the papers inside.  I kept them all simple to showcase the beautiful vintage papers.









Maja Products Used
Use this store finder link to shop for Maja Design papers.   

Vintage Spring Basics collection:
6th of March
10th of March
7th of April
5th of May
Days to Remember
Vintage Summer Basics collection -
1905
Memories
Vintage Romance Basics collection - 
Walk with Me
Words of Love
Vintage Autumn Basics collection - 
No. X

Thanks for joining me.  Be sure to visit the Petaloo blog, Instagram ,  Pinterest and Facebook and enter our prize drawing for Petaloo flowers and Maja Design paper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...