Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Vintage layout for Creative Embellishments



Beautiful flourishes from Creative Embellishments, papers from Maja Design and flowers from Petaloo all come together to make this heritage layout a real beauty!  I love this vintage photo of my aunt that was probably taken in the 1930's.  She was a beautiful woman so I wanted this layout to reflect her beauty.

To start the layout, I did some masking and inking on the background.  Then I added a couple torn layers under the photo.


Creative Embellishments has recently added some gorgeous frilly feminine corner flourishes to their product line and I love them so much!  This one is Flourish Corner 4 and it looks so pretty layered with these Petaloo magnolias.  I heat embossed the flourishes with Stampendous shabby pink embossing enamel.  To bad you can't see the sparkle on them, it is magical with the glitter enhanced flowers.


I chose the word family from the  Small Family Border Word Set.  These small word borders are just the right size to fit under a photo.  Again, I heat embossed with  Stampendous shabby pink embossing enamel.
I love how the tail of the flourish cascades down the page.  It's just the perfect place for a stray flower!

Creative Embellishments Chipboard:

Thanks for joining me today, I appreciate it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...