Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Graphic 45's new Christmas collection, Winter Wonderland

I love this year's Graphic 45 Christmas collection with it's traditional reds and greens and so perfect for this layout of my great niece and nephew. I wanted this great photo to be the focal point so it is centered on a large punched doily with two floral clusters, simple but effective.

You can make really pretty floral clusters by first fussy cutting flowers from design paper and then layering dimensional flowers over the fussy cut ones. In this case I used a pine cone and berries branch along with a single bloom. I dry brushed a little white paint on the pine cones and flower to add a touch of winter. 


I used a chipboard title from Creative Embellishments that I heat embossed with Stampendous aged ivory embossing enamel.


Then, to add a festive look, I highlighted some of the flower petals and berries on the design paper with red Stickles.



Graphic 45 Supplies:
Graphic Winter Wonderland 12 x 12 Collection:
·        Winter Wonderland
·        Yule Post
·        Nordic Greetings
·        Woodland Whimsy

Other Supplies:
Bazzill Cardstock -  French Vanilla
Petaloo Botanica Anemones
Petaloo Pine Cones and Berries
Martha Stewart Cherish Punch Around the Page punch set
WRMK Lucky 8 Frilly Lace Punch
Stickles - Christmas Red
Creative Embellishments Merry Christmas words
Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel

White paint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...