Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Creative Embellishments BIG tag!

 One of my favorite recent additions to the Creative Embellishments store, is the Large Tags set.  They are the perfect size (5.5" x 10") for creating little pieces of art.  The French theme is carried out with Photo Play's French Flea Market collection, and of course an Eiffel Tower chippy from Creative Embellishments.  Continuing with the French theme, I added a cute poodle as poodles are often, erroneously, called french poodles.  They are in fact, just poodles, toy, miniature or standard poodles.  There's no french in the name.

The Eiffel Tower chipboard piece is a great 3" x 6".  I used Stampendous Shabby Chic pink embossing enamel to finish off the tower.

I really love the Rose Flourish  on the right side of that tag.  It's so pretty cascading from the pretty pink Petaloo flowers. I painted te flourish with water colors.  I like to use thin paints so that the etching in the chipboard doesn't fill with paint and disappear.


At the bottom I used a flourish from the Leafy Corner Flourish Set and it's colored with Lindy's mists.
I always like to pop up elements on my tags.  I think that really adds to the depth and dimension of the tag that really creates a really appealing look.

Creative Embellishments Chipboard Products Used:

Thanks for stopping by today.  September is Creative Embellishment's birthday month and we're celebrating with a 20% off sale so be sure to stop by the store before the sale is over!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...