Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Furbaby Mini Album with Creative Embellishments

Today I'm sharing a favorite project using lots of fun chippies and embellies from Creative Embellishments and one of my favorite paper collections from Graphic 45, Raining Cats & Dogs.
I combined chipboard and wood veneers pieces, a flair button and lots of pretty flowers to make this fun mini album cover. 


I used the Puppy Love Word Set for my title and heat embossed it with aged copper embossing enamel.
Near the bottom I used the Showered with Love Border.  If you know me at all, you know that I am owned by two beautiful furbabies and you know they are my loves.  This Love Border is just great to express that love.  

Flair is always fun to tuck in to a floral cluster.  This button is from the Happy Tails Flair set.




The dog silhouette and paw print are from the Dog Gone Cute set.  I painted them with a little mist to give them a deep brown color.


Creative Embellishments Products Used

Thanks for stopping by today, I really appreciate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...