Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Oh Henry! layout with Creative Embellishments

I love this photo of me,  fellow Graphic 45 designer Annette Green, and Henry the G45 office dog.  We had such a grand time visiting the Graphic 45 offices and playing with Henry.  I've used Creative Embellishments chipboard, wood veneers and flair buttons to embellish my layout.   I used my favorite Graphic 45 collection, Raining Cats & Dogs.  AND guess what?  Raining Cats & Dogs is being released again as a Deluxe Collector's Edition.  Yippee!!  It'll be shipping early November so if you missed it first time around, you've got a second chance!


Here you can see the adorable paw print and Love flair buttons along with the wood veneer dog dish and bone.  I used a little alcohol ink on the flair buttons to age them a bit and on the veneer, I just used a little mist for color.

I used a Circle Doodle Frame to focus on my photo.  These are such fun and playful frames with their random doodles.  On the riht side you can see another paw print flair button.  These are great for adding that little something extra to your projects.

I placed my title over a Washi Tape Shape Cluster that I misted with a little gold Lindy's.  It sets off the title perfectly!


We always have a fun monthly challenge going on, be sure and stop by our blog to find out all about it.  The challenge post is always the first post on the page.




2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...